Do you know the number one way to keep yourself and your loved ones healthy? It’s as simple as washing your hands!
Take time to use the most effective hand-washing techniques.
· Hands should be moistened under clean, running water.
· Apply soap, and then rub your hands together to create a hearty lather.
· Scrub all surfaces of the hands for 20 seconds. How long is that? Imagine singing
“Happy Birthday” two times through and that should be a good gauge.
· Rinse your hands under running water and dry them with a paper towel.
· Turn the faucet off using the paper towel, and then toss it out.
· Keeping hands clean is the best defense against unwanted germs.