Surgery may be the recommended course of treatment when medications and other non-surgical treatments are deemed not effective in treating recurrent or chronic sinusitis. Should surgery be needed, having it performed in an outpatient facility like Ohio Surgery Center offers numerous advantages over having the procedures performed in an inpatient setting.
Surgical options may include:
- Revision Sinus Surgery for patients who have had less than ideal results from previous surgery
- Adenoidectomy (or less commonly, sinus surgery) for children with nasal and sinus problems.
- Turbinate Reduction Surgery
- Removal of Nasal Polyps
- Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
- Reconstruction of Previous Nasal Trauma
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery-with image guidance
- Balloon Sinus Surgery